17 มีนาคม 2565

B u s i n e s s

Attention pls,
 
I am Kwame  Issan the Manager with National Westminster Bank (London. I need a reliable and honest person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves transfer of a huge sum of money for future investment in your country.  A foreigner (LATE  ALASHI ADEL HOSHI ) an oil Merchant /contractor, before his sudden death some years ago deposited with my bank the sum of  USD$10.2M: which, I successfully kept with instruction that it MUST be released to the BENEFICIARY.
 
 
 
Now, the bank is expecting  the money to be claimed by the beneficiary as instructed. Though efforts had been made to get in touch with any direct relative but all to no avail, because of that,
some board of directors wants us to confiscate the money or declare it Bank's money next year.  This is why; I seek for your permission to PRESENT YOU  as the new owner so that the fund
USD$10.2M, would be transfer into your bank account as the (beneficiary).  I KNOW HE IS NOT YOUR RELATION  BUT THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT WILL BE PERFECTED TO SUIT YOUR STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY.  I am assuring you  100% safe investment Your share would be 30% of $10.2m. While the rest 70% would be for me, which I can invest in your country.
 
 
                          
Kinds regard
Kwame Issan
 
 

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: