23 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565

Re: Greetings My Dear...a

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Greetings My Dear
 
 
I bring peace and love to you from God and our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth, I had no choice but to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God's mercy and glory upon my life,  I know this letter will come to you as a surprise and you are probably wondering how I got your email address. Please don't worry so much, I found your email address on the world yellow page directory and after prayerful and deep consideration I was inspired to write you this mail, as my only desire is to find a person of integrity and the right capacity who can diligently handle this project. so I crave your indulgence to take your time and read it carefully as I write this message from my sickbed. My name is Ms. Elisabeth Hoffmann B. I am a 63-year-old Swiss-American widow, I am a very religious Christian, struggling with cancer, which is in a very critical phase now, an d the medical experts informed me
 
I inherited money from my late husband Mr. Hoffmann, Unfortunately, my only surviving brother who should have been my next of kin recently died as a result of complications arising from being afflicted by the coronavirus (COVID19). That's why I was left with no option but to take my chance and reach out to you. I need you to use this money to start up a charity organization on my behalf. I don't want to donate this money to already established charity organizations because most of them have proven to enrich themselves instead of doing the actual charity for which they receive donations.
 
I want to assure you that this is not stolen money, it's clean money and free of any kind of illegality, there is no risk or danger in the process. There will be a proper transfer of ownership that will be handled by my lawyer. You take 30% of this money for your personal use then you use 70% for the charity foundation.
 
Your quick response is much appreciated so that I can give you more detailed information.
 
Sincerely yours.
Mrs.Elisabeth Hoffmann
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: