1 สิงหาคม 2564

Re:INVESTMENT PROJECT.

I am Barrister, outsourcing for individuals with sound Financial Management abilities to manage a vastcapital for my Arab Angel Investor with an embattled political situation. If you have Financial Management abilities, credible projects in need of funding, or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be willing to work with you. My Arab Angel investor is willing to invest between $500million to $1billion, you might be wondering how I got your contact, I got your contact through the world yellow page. Please for more details contact me
Sincerely,

Barrister
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the entire message and notify
Agensi Kaunseling & Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) immediately.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: